31/05/2014

Quintessentially Indian

Meet my most recently added wardrobe-piece I bought from Soul Sante. I love this quintessential Rajasthani tribal necklace for its coin-metallic tone and statement-making appeal. And its not just another neckpiece... If you google Rajasthani jewelry you'll see that such neck pieces were worn by brides to stay protected from evil. Another interesting bit were the two twenty five paisa coins dated 1987 and 1975 placed on either side of the bold hook. A thing of real beauty and its certainly going to catch a lot of attention.

14 comments:

  1. This is so cool and the possibilities with this piece are endless...
    great addition without a doubt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh that looks so awesome! I want one now!


    xox
    www.head2heels.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come to Bangalore Roxanne. I will take you to their shop.

      Delete
  3. Oh. My. God. This is beyond gorgeous!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. My My! This is the mother of all statement necklaces :D simply breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredibly wonderful, I'd love to have one like this :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do visit Kitsch Mandi if you stay in Bangalore.

      Delete
  6. wow shelly. its gorgeous

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    wwwsosaree.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg!! love your style
    http://amandachic.com/about/noticias/triveni-sarees-brand-ambassador.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant description about fashion, brands regarding Charles & Keith India. sometimes less is more and in this collection everything’s restrained, relaxed and – even better – comfortable, with a pulled-together elegance !!

    ReplyDelete