03/05/2014

A summer blue..

 

Shirt dress: Marks & Spencer
Crop top ans espadrilles: ASOS
Skirt: Forever 21
Mini satchel: Topshop
Watch:Titan
Key chain: Rahul Mishra
Lately, I have been having lotsa fun with this shirt dress. Dressing it up/down and layering it under/over most of my basics. It's size 16 and is perfectly over-sized for me. Although residing in Bangalore keeps me away from Delhi's thrift shopping but I believe that it's the best 350 bucks I have spent in due time. Powder blue sans sleeves with an imperfectly-perfect fall makes this piece a notch above my other summer finds.

18 comments:

  1. Gosh...i love it.
    N m kinna speechless..coz i feel i have already exhausted all my vocabulary of compliments on ur blog.
    RESPECT.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aditi! Your comments mean a lot. :)

      Delete
  2. I love that long shirt dress! The way you styled it is absolutely spectacular! Your keychain on your bag is also too cute! Have a great weekend! xx

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And I know exactly what you mean. I have soo many oversized thrifted pieces as well.
    But this one is really gorgeous, and looks like you got it off some really chic website! Score for you!!

    xox
    www.head2heels.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roxanne! I got it from one of the Marks & Spencer stores in Bangalore. :)

      Delete
  4. You have some unique style! It always amazes me and I totally love this post, so summery! Love it! <3

    www.buttur.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply love the color. haven't been thrift shopping in Delhi in a long time. U tempt me with the whole idea of finding these treasures ! <3
    ✿thefashionflite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a chic look! Love how you've put everything together <3

    Love,
    Poorva
    ✿ ✿ ✿ Style Spectrum ✿ ✿ ✿

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your style is so basic and yet so so stylish.
    Loved it. :)
    - Mehak
    www.shadesofmoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty outfit and lovely blog Shelly .. :)

    Love
    Raman
    http://indianfashionandstyle.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete