24/12/2012

Stay Maroon!


I hate how the dress matches completely with my long ASOS gloves but I kinda got convinced with this matchy-matchy look for a change. I have some unconditional love for this dress. Its warm, perfect for winters and I love how the maroon (not oxblood) tartan print with leather patch pockets build-up sophistication.



Clicking yourself is tiring but it's equally rewarding to see how a look comes out on you.


I am wearing: Angora gloves from ASOS, sandals from CLARKS, thrifted tartan dress, bag from C.P.

7 comments:

  1. Like always I admire the way you write and you carry the shades.

    Just keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always seem that such dresses are tailor made just for u..... n then its your writings.... :) keep it up.... !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You carry the most unusual outfit with a classic mix of colors... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outfit and the whole ensemble reminded me of a character from a french novel set in the '40s...a grey knit Bonnet or a Beret or even a more feminine Fascinator would glam up the look....overall....you and your Ducky have done well on the styling and presentation...:) Thumbs Up, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Di.. there's more to come..!

    ReplyDelete